Cahoot encourages Sellers to monitor their inventory Qty Available via the Your Inventory with Partners grid, and ensure inventory is always replenished before stock outs to avoid backorders. When Cahoot inventory is depleted for a SKU, the order will get assigned to No Match Found status for the Seller to ship. To find No Match Found orders, navigate to the Print and Ship My Orders > Your Shipments tab.
There are 3 options for Handling Backorders:
- Backorders: Leave orders in No Match Found status (do nothing) until more inventory is replenished at Cahoot, then Reset Order(s).
- Exclude: Remove or Cancel the orders by Excluding them in Cahoot.
- Fulfillment: Ship the No Match Found orders in Cahoot Create a Label Batch
Note: To create labels and ship No Match Found orders, your Cahoot account must be configured with Label Software License.
See the Steps for Resetting Orders in No Match Found and/or Excluded statuses below.
Important: When replenishment inventory is received, Cahoot will only fulfill new active orders, not orders previously assigned to Sellers to ship themselves.
Resetting No Match Found Orders
1. Navigate to the Sales Order page.
2. On Sales Order page, use the drop down next to the [Create Shipping Label] button and select Reset Order.
3. Choose a Channel Latest Deliver By Date and click Reset Order.
Finding Excluded Backorders
1. Find the orders you want to Reset. Go to Orders > All Orders.
2. Filter the From Date to a date in the past (we suggest going as far back as 3 months prior to avoid missing any backorders).
3. Next, set the Order Status drop-down filter to either Excluded and/or No Match Found and click Go.
4. To find orders based on a specific line item SKU, click on the 3 dots in any column header and select Seller SKU. Then add a filter under SKU column using the Contains function (click the three dots > Filter > Contains = SKU Name).
6. Reset each order one at a time (Bulk Order Reset is not available at this time) by clicking into the Order Details page to have Cahoot automatically assign each order to the best available Fulfillment Center.