Cahoot encourages Sellers to monitor their inventory Qty Available via the Your Inventory with Partners report, and to keep inventory replenished to avoid backorders. When Cahoot inventory is depleted for a SKU, the order is assigned to the Seller to ship (No Match Found Order Status) and can be found on the Print and Ship My Orders > Your Shipments tab.
Sellers have 3 options:
- Leave the orders in No Match Found status (do nothing).
- Exclude the orders until replenishment inventory is available (hides the orders until they're ready to be found).
- Create a Label Batch for the backordered SKUs to find them later (a different version of hiding the orders, depending on preference).
See the Steps for Handling Backorders in No Match Found and/or Excluded statuses below.
Note: When replenishment inventory is received, by default, Cahoot will only fulfill new active orders, not orders previously assigned to Sellers to ship themselves.
1. Go to Orders > All Orders.
2. Filter the From Date to a date in the past (we suggest going as far back as 2019 to avoid missing orders).
3. Next, set the Order Status drop-down filter to either Excluded (if you previously excluded the order), or No Match Found (if no previous action was taken) and click Go.
4. Click on the 3 dots in any column header and select Seller SKU.
5. Filter by SKU using the Contains function (click the three dots > Filter > Contains = SKU Name).
6. Reset each order one at a time (Bulk Order Reset is not available at this time) by clicking into the Order Details page to automatically assign each order to the best Fulfillment Center.