Cahoot prepares all international shipments, adhering to Carrier International Shipping standards, including the required International Forms as part of the Fulfillment Process.
Setup and Configuring Products and Shipping Methods
Please follow our full article on how to Create and Ship International Orders for the steps on configuring your products and shipping methods to support International Shipping.
1. When does Cahoot Fulfill International Orders?
Cahoot fulfills International orders Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. If your SLA includes Saturday fulfillment, then Cahoot will also ship orders on Saturday.
2. What are Cahoot's International Order Transit Times?
Cahoot does not add any additional shipping or handling time; all estimated transit times are direct from Shipping Carriers. Normal International transit times are 8 - 20 business days for standard International Shipping.
3. What are Cahoot's supported International Shipping Methods?
Cahoot supports Standard and Expedited UPS, FedEx, and USPS International Shipping.
Supported Shipping Methods include:
|FedEx||Economy, First, Ground, Priority|
|UPS Worldwide||Expedited, Express, Express Plus, Saver|
|USPS||First-Class Package, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express|
4. Are there Product Price Limits on What I Can Ship Internationally?
Cahoot has a limit of $300.00 per unit wholesale price. If you need to ship more expensive items, please contact Cahoot Support.
5. Does Cahoot ship to Military Addresses?
Yes. Cahoot ships to all APO/DPO/FPO addresses.
6. Does Cahoot offer Delivery Duty Unpaid or Delivery Duty Paid?
Cahoot only offers Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). The Customer will have to settle any tariffs or additional costs. Customs will contact the customer once the package arrives in the destination country.
7. USPS Service Levels Supported by Cahoot.
The USPS First Class International Service has different measurement requirements compared to its domestic counterpart. Here are the measurement requirements for both Domestic and International
USPS First-Class Package
- Maximum Weight: 16 ounces
- Minimum Size: 5 inches in length, 3½ inches in height, and 0.5 inch in thickness
- Maximum Size: 22 inches in length, 18 inches in width, 15 inches in thickness
USPS First Class Package International
- Maximum Weight: 4 lbs
- Minimum Length: 6 inches
- Minimum Height: 4 inches
- Maximum Length: 24 inches (Length is the longest dimension)
- Maximum Length, height, and depth (thickness) combined: 36 inches
USPS Service Levels
|First Class Package*||15.99 oz||$||5 days|
|First Class Package International**||4 lbs||$||15 days|
|Priority Mail||70 lbs||$$||2 days|
|Priority Mail International||70 lbs||$$||8 days|
|Priority Mail Express||70 lbs||$$$||1 day|
|Priority Mail Express International||70 lbs||$$$||4 days|
|Parcel Select Ground||70 lbs||$||7 days|