Label Batches allow you to organize shipments into customized groups of orders, assign them to pickers, etc., providing more flexibility and control of your workflow. You can also use Label Batches to organize similar shipments together, such as, priority shipments, shipments containing specific products, or orders shipping from a certain warehouse.
1. Go to Print and Ship My Orders and click the Use Label Batch checkbox.
2. Select the order(s) you want to add in a Batch and click Create Label Batch under the Other Options drop down.
3. Enter Batch Name and Description and click Save Batch.
4. You can view the Label Batch by selecting the Other Options drop-down and click View & Print Label Batch. You can also go to Reports > Label Batches via top navigation.
5. On the Label Batch grid, you can print the Packing Slips and Shipping Labels under the Action column for the respective Label Batch.