Label Batches allow you to organize large number of shipments into customized bins. You can then assign and process these batches separately from other shipments, providing more flexibility and control of your workflow. Use batches to organize similar shipments together, by whatever criteria you require. For example, create separate batches for priority shipments, shipments containing specific products, or orders shipping from a certain warehouse.
For a video tutorial on the entire process, please watch this video:
Step by Step Guide
1. Go to Print and Ship My Orders and Click Use Label Batch
2. Select orders you want to add in Batch and Create Label Batch
3. Enter Batch Name and Description
Note: If you leave Batch Name blank, Cahoot will name it for you.
4. You can view Label Batch list in View Label Batches tab
5. In this tab, you can print packing slip and shipping labels for the batch