Label Batches allow you to organize shipments into customized groups of orders, assign them to pickers, etc., providing more flexibility and control of your workflow. You can also use Label Batches to organize similar shipments together, such as, priority shipments, shipments containing specific products, or orders shipping from a certain warehouse.
1. Go to Print and Ship My Orders and click Use Label Batch.
2. Select the orders you want to add in a Batch and click Create Label Batch.
3. Enter Batch Name and Description.
Note: If you leave the Batch Name blank, Cahoot will name the batch for you.
4. You can view the Label Batch by selecting the Other Options drop-down and click View & Print Label Batch. You can also go to Reports > Label Batches.
5. In this tab, you can print the packing slips and shipping labels for each Label Batch.