Partner Reserve Quantity (aka Buffer Quantity) allows Sellers to quickly find all the SKUs that should be replenished across all Cahoot locations to prevent overselling and costly air shipping that could be required to deliver orders on time, and then Create Inbound Shipments accordingly.
IMPORTANT: Sellers participating in Amazon's SFP Program are strongly advised to add Partner Reserve Quantity for ALL Prime SKUs. It is important to monitor inventory regularly and replenish stock as needed so you do not oversell. It is also advised to turn off SFP listings if you are running below the Partner Reserve Quantity to prevent any problems that can end up hurting your Amazon metrics.
1. Go to Inventory > Your Inventory with Partners.
2. Click Add Reserve Quantity (or Edit Reserve Quantity if a value is already defined) and add (or edit) the reserve amount, and click Save.
3. Partner Qty Available numbers will now change colors (orange or red) based on how many units are remaining compared to the reserve quantity.
- If the Partner Qty Available is less than or equal to your Partner Reserve Qty, the number will be displayed in red.
- If the Partner Qty Available is less than or equal to double your Partner Reserve Qty, the number will be displayed in orange.
See examples below: