When receiving multi-quantity and/or multi-line orders that are too large to fit in a single box, you can split the order into 2 or more independently trackable shipments.
1. Orders with multiple line items will appear on the grid with one line item for each SKU. Single Line Item orders with multiple quantities will show as highlighted.
2. From within the order details, select the Create Shipping Label drop down > Split Order.
3. For each SKU in the order, put the New Order Quantity that will be used to split the order into a Child Order and click Split Order. You can use the Select CFP dropdown to split the order to a specific warehouse location
4. To ensure the correct location is chosen, check each warehouse location and see which SKUs and Qty exist at that location before splitting the order
5. Each order, both parent and child, can now have labels created separately. If there is only a single SKU with 1 qty on the order, it can be added to the Auto-Label Queue, otherwise, they can be created manually. Repeat until each child order and the parent can ship in single boxes.
Tip 1. Parent and Child Orders will link back to each other for ease of navigation and organization.
Tip 2. You can merge child orders back into the parent order for any reason.