Cahoot provides several reports based on your orders in Cahoot. One of the most useful is the Shipment Insights report.
On your Cahoot homepage dashboard, you can find the Shipment Insights section, which provides key data points that you can use to keep track of your orders to better serve your customers.
You can also directly navigate to this report under Reports > Shipment Insights
1. Late Origin Scans: Shipments that are missing an origin scan after the carrier pickup time defined in your Cahoot account. Please note that carriers will sometimes miss origin scans but will scan them at a later stop or when they return to the hub.
2. Eligible Orders Shipped Outside Cahoot: Orders that were fulfilled outside of Cahoot even though Cahoot is able to generate shipping labels for those orders. This indicates possible missed opportunities for order optimizations.
3. Labels Printed Late: The number of Cahoot shipping labels that were printed after the expected carrier pickup time.
4. Orders Not Yet Shipped: This number requires the highest priority attention. This means you have shipping labels that are NOT printed yet.
5. Carrier Exceptions: This includes dynamic cases such as, returned to sender, undeliverable, and etc. Cahoot will send you an email notification for each exception detected individually.
6. Carrier Label Cost to Invoice Mismatch: the number of Cahoot shipments with a label cost on the carrier invoice that is different from the label cost on the label printed. An example of this is a residential surcharge added to a commercial address after delivery.
7. Carrier Missed SLA: Orders that were shipped by you or a partner on-time, but the carrier was late on delivery. You can file a refund claim when this occurs. Please see this article to learn how to file carrier refund claims.
8. Package Scan Weight / Dim Mismatch: This means shipping labels were generated with different package dimensions than what shows in the package manager.
9. Returned to Sender: Orders that were returned directly to the CFP sender.
10. Returned to Cahoot: Orders that were returned to Cahoot's Returns Department.