Cahoot provides several reports based on your activities in the Cahoot solution. In the Cahoot dashboard, you can find the Shipment Insights section. This section will give you key data points that you should keep track of to better serve your customers.
1. Late Origin Scans: Shipments that are missing an origin scan after the carrier pickup time. Please note that carriers will sometimes miss origin scans but will scan them at the next stop.
2. Eligible Orders Shipped Outside Cahoot: Orders that were fulfilled outside of Cahoot even though Cahoot is able to generate shipping labels for those orders. This indicates possible missed opportunities for order optimizations.
3. Labels Printed Late: The number of Cahoot shipping labels that were printed after the expected carrier pickup time.
4. Orders Not Yet Shipped: This number requires the highest priority attention. This means you have shipping labels that are NOT printed yet.
5. Carrier Exceptions: This includes dynamic cases such as, returned to sender, undeliverable, and etc. Cahoot will send you an email notification for each exception detected individually.
6. Carrier Missed SLA: Orders that were shipped by you or a partner on-time, but the carrier was late on delivery. You can file a refund claim when this occurs. Please see this article to learn how to file carrier refund claims.
7. Package Scan Weight / Dim Mismatch: This means shipping labels were generated with different package dimensions than what shows in the package manager.