To connect your FedEx account, please submit your FedEx API Credentials using the FedEx Integration Form and Cahoot Support will let you know when the configuration is complete:
The following 4 credentials are required:
- Account Number
- Authentication Key
- Meter Number
- Production Password
Additionally, if you use FedEx SmartPost, please also submit the Indicia Hub ID which you will need to get from your FedEx Account Manager:
- Indicia Hub ID
If you don't have your credentials readily available, the following instructions will help you capture them:
1. Log in to your FedEx Account and click Administrative Tools under My Profile.
2. Click FedEx Accounts on the left then copy your Account Number and paste it into the Cahoot FedEx Integration Form.
Authentication Key, Meter Number, and Production Password
3. Go to the FedEx Developer Web Services page and click Move to Production followed by Get Production Key.
4. Fill out the Application Profile information as follows and click Continue.
5. Click I Accept on the Web Services EULA.
6. Add your FedEx Account Number from Step 2 of this article to the Contact Info page, confirm the pre-populated information, and put your email address in the Primary Email field. Click Continue.
7. Click Continue.
8. Copy the Authentication Key and Meter Number and paste into the FedEx Integration Form.
9. Find the email containing the Production Password referenced in Step 6 of this article and add it to the Production Password field in the FedEx Integration form.
Hub ID (Optional)
Again, if you use FedEx SmartPost, we will need your Indicia Hub ID which you can only get from your FedEx Account Manager.
Lastly, Cahoot Support will let you know when the configuration is complete, and thus, when your Cahoot account is ready to start supporting this carrier.