Connect Your Google Shopping Account
To connect your Google Shopping account, please submit your Google Shopping API Credentials using the Google Shopping Integration Form and Cahoot Support will let you know when the configuration is complete:
Google Shopping Integration Form
The following information is required, and the steps below demonstrate how to collect these credentials:
- Merchant ID
- a JSON attachment
1. Sign in to the Google Merchant Center.
2. Make note of your Merchant ID.
3. Click Settings (Gear Icon), then click on Content API.
4. Click Authentication > New API Key.
5. This will download a JSON file. Open the file and copy the entire contents into the Google Shopping Integration Form
6. Lastly, please notify Cahoot Support when your form is submitted so we can begin processing your request as soon as possible. You will then receive confirmation when the configuration is complete, and when your Cahoot account is ready to start supporting orders from Google Shopping.