To connect your Facebook Marketplace account, please submit your API Credentials using the Facebook Marketplace Integration Form and Cahoot Support will let you know when the configuration is complete:
The following information is required, and the steps below demonstrate how to collect these credentials:
- App ID
- Secret Key
- Access Token
1. Go to the Facebook Commerce Manager. > select Business Account. > Click Settings (Gear icon) in the bottom-left > In the Accounts sidebar, click Apps > Click Add > Create a New App ID.
2. Select Business Type > App > Name the App Cahoot > Click Create App.
3. After creating the App, you will be re-directed to the Home Page. Click Settings > Basic.
4. Copy and paste the App Id and App Secret into the Cahoot Facebook Marketplace Integration Form.
5. Go to Commerce Manager > Users > System Users.
6. Click Add > System User > Select Admin from the System User Role dropdown, then click Create System User.
7. After successfully creating the new System User, click Generate New Token, and specify the Cahoot App.
8. Select the Cahoot App.
9. Check the box next to commerce_account_manage_orders.
10. Click Generate Token, add the Access Token to the Cahoot Facebook Marketplace Integration Form and click Submit.
11. Lastly, please notify Cahoot Support when your Facebook Marketplace Integration Form is submitted so we can begin processing your request. You will then receive confirmation when the configuration is complete, and when your Cahoot account is ready to start supporting orders from Facebook Marketplace.