When receiving an Inbound Shipment, you will naturally unbox and inspect the inventory as SKUs are placed in unique Bin Locations. When you encounter damaged units, please use the following process to ensure the inventory is properly recorded in Cahoot as unsellable, and then physically separated from units in New Condition.
1. Take photos of the damaged units. You will need to upload these images to Cahoot in order to complete the receiving process.
2. On the Receive Inbound page, click the Receive Inbound button.
3. Scan the barcode of a damaged SKU in the barcode lookup field to highlight the product in the Items list. Enter in the Damaged Qty and Bin Location in the DAMAGED section of the form.
4. Upload the photos of the damaged units taken in Step 1.
5. Enter your name in the Completed By field and click Save Changes.