To connect your Magento account, please submit your Magento API Credentials using the Magento Integration Form and Cahoot Support will let you know when the configuration is complete:
The following information is required, and the steps below demonstrate how to collect these credentials:
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Access Token
- Access Token Secret
1. Log in to Admin and click System > Extensions > Integrations to display the Integrations page.
2. Click Add New Integration to display the New Integration page.
3. Enter Cahoot in the Name field. Enter your admin password in the Your Password field. You can leave all other fields blank.
4. Click the API tab. Select the Magento resources the integration can access. Please select all resources
5. Click Save to save your changes and return to the Integrations page.
6. Click the Activate link in the grid that corresponds to the newly-created integration.
7. Click Allow. A dialog will appear with the needed credentials.
8. Record credentials into the Magento Integration Form
Here’s Magento’s developer documentation, if needed: https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/rest/tutorials/index.html