To connect your Walmart account, please submit your Walmart API Credentials using the Walmart Integration Form and Cahoot Support will let you know when the configuration is complete :
The following information is required, and the steps below demonstrate how to collect these credentials:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
1. Log in to your Walmart Developer account to access your API Keys Management page.
2. Under the Production Key tab select Add New Key For A Solution Provider.
3. Next, under the New Delegated Access Key popup use the Select Solution Provider drop down to find Cahoot and select Next.
4. Copy the Cahoot Client ID and Client Secret and submit to our Walmart Integration Form.
5. Lastly, please notify Cahoot Support when your form is submitted as we don't get automatic notification. You will then receive confirmation when the configuration is complete, and thus, when your Cahoot account is ready to start supporting orders from Zentail. Note that Cahoot will continue to import Amazon orders directly from Amazon if that channel is enabled in your Cahoot account.
Here’s Walmart’s developer documentation, if needed: