To connect your Walmart account, please submit your Walmart API Credentials using the Walmart Integration Form and Cahoot Support will let you know when the configuration is complete :
The following information is required, and the steps below demonstrate how to collect these credentials:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
1. Log in to your Walmart Developer account to access your API Keys Management page.
2. Under the Production Key tab select Add New Key For A Solution Provider.
3. Next, under the New Delegated Access Key popup use the Select Solution Provider drop down to find Cahoot and select Next.
4. Copy the Cahoot Client ID and Client Secret and submit to our Walmart Integration Form
5. Next, select Permissions under Cahoot Keys and enable Full Access for "Order Management" and "Fulfillment"
6. Lastly, please notify Cahoot Support when your form is submitted as we don't get automatic notifications. You will then receive confirmation when the configuration is complete, and thus, when your Cahoot account is ready to start supporting orders from Walmart.
Here’s Walmart’s developer documentation, if needed: