Compliant inbound shipments help your Shipping Partners fulfill your orders according to service levels you promised to your customers. Please review our Prep Guide to avoid delays or additional charges that can be incurred by non-compliant shipments.
Here are some common mistakes for inbound shipping:
- Unknown or Unexpected SKUs
- Incorrect Inbound Quantity
- Non-Scannable, Missing, Incorrect, and Unnecessary Barcodes:
- Missing Packaging Materials
- Incorrect Inbound Packaging or Weight
- Hazardous Materials and Restricted Products: Please review our article on Cahoot's product restriction policy.