To connect your eBay account, please submit your eBay API Credentials using the eBay Integration Form and Cahoot Support will let you know when the configuration is complete:
The following information is required, and the steps below demonstrate how to collect these credentials:
- PayPal Email
- eBay Auth Token
- App ID
1. Enter your PayPal Email address into the eBay Integration Form.
2. Go to eBay Developers Program and click Application access keys under your account.
3. Click Create a Keyset and enter the Application Title you want to use such as "Cahoot".
4. Fill out the required information and click Continue to Create Keys.
5. App ID will be created as a part of your keyset. Copy App Id into the eBay Integration Form.
eBay Auth Token
6. On the same page, click User Token.
7. Make sure you select Auth'n'Auth and click Sign in to Production.
8. Fill out additional information and click Sign into eBay to get a Token.
9. Click Agree to finish the process.
10. Copy your eBay Auth Token into the Cahoot eBay Integration Form along with the remainder of the required fields and click Submit.
Lastly, Cahoot Support will let you know when the configuration is complete, and thus, when your Cahoot account is ready to start supporting your new sales channel.