Cahoot can offer discounted LTL/FTL freight rates for you to ship your inventory to your Shipping Partner's warehouse. Cahoot has partnered with DLS Worldwide to provide the best rates to our customers by aggregating shipping volumes from many merchants across the Cahoot Network. DLS Worldwide is a multi-national 3rd party logistics provider and part of RR Donnelley & Sons (a Fortune 500 company).
To get a discounted freight rate from DLS Worldwide, you are required to create a DLS Worldwide account via Cahoot. This article will show you how to create your account and request a quote.
1. Contact Cahoot Support via the Request Support link in you Cahoot admin panel. Let Support know you want to create a DLS Worldwide account.
2. Cahoot will create your exclusive freight DLS Worldwide account.
3. Your account manager from DLS Worldwide will reach out to you for final account configuration and instructions.
4. The following information is normally required to request a quote:
- Requested Loading Date
- Origin Address
- Destination Address
- Pickup and Delivery Services Types (liftgate, inside, residential location, limited access, etc.)
- Item Description
- Packaging Information (pallet size, dimensions, weight of 1 pallet, quantity of pallets)
- Freight Class (NMFC Code)
5. Once you have approved the quote, you will be charged by Cahoot on behalf of DLS Worldwide.