By aggregating volume across the Cahoot Network, we are able to achieve discounted LTL/FTL freight rates and make them available to Cahoot merchants. The more users of the service, and thus, the more volume shipped through the service, the more rates are discounted. Our partner is a multi-national 3rd party logistics provider and subsidiary of a well-known Fortune 500 company.
Follow the steps below to register for a freight account.
1. Contact Cahoot Support via the Request Support link in your Cahoot admin panel. Let the team know you want to create a freight account.
2. Cahoot will create your exclusive freight account and connect you with your freight account manager.
3. The following information is normally required to request a quote:
- Requested Loading Date
- Origin Address
- Destination Address
- Pickup and Delivery Services Types (liftgate, inside, residential location, limited access, etc.)
- Description of shipment contents
- Packaging Information (pallet size and quantity, dimensions, weight)
- Freight Class (NMFC Code) of each product shipped
4. Once you have approved the quote, you will be invoiced through Cahoot for the shipment.