By aggregating shipping volume, Cahoot is able to achieve discounted LTL/FTL freight rates and make them available to our Sellers. The more volume shipped through the service, the more our rates are discounted. Follow the steps below to register for a freight account.
1. Contact Cahoot Support via the Request Support link in your Cahoot admin panel. Let the team know you want to create a freight account.
2. Cahoot will create your exclusive freight account and connect you with your freight Account Manager.
3. The following information is normally required to request a quote:
- Pickup Date
- Origin Address
- Services & Accessorials needed (liftgate, inside delivery, residential delivery, limited access, etc.)
- Description of shipment contents
- Pallet Information (dimensions, weight and quantity)
- Freight Class of each product shipped
- NMFC Code of each product shipped
4. Freight is invoiced through Cahoot.