Fixing Invalid Addresses Using Address Validation
Invalid Customer Address errors are one of the most common sources of Manual Review in the auto-label generation process. Cahoot's Address Validation feature helps cut down on the time spent on human intervention and helps ensure orders have the correct Customer Address for carriers to deliver packages successfully.
1. Go to Failed Labels in the Cahoot Dashboard and click on the number of failed labels next to Invalid Customer Address.
2. Click into the Order ID for an order to validate the customer address.
3. Click Edit & Validate Address
4. Click Validate Address. This brings up suggestions on the correct address to use.
5. Select the correct address, then Save.
6. For orders assigned to a Cahoot warehouse, the order will be reset and automatically processed at this point.
Manually Creating Shipping Labels
For orders shipping out of your warehouse location, you can use Address Validation directly on the Label Generation page as well
6. Manually Create Shipping Label. You can see our full Manual Label Creation article for further details.
7. After shipping label has successfully created, you can process the order just like any other Shipping Label Ready order