Auto-Label Creation for Multi-Quantity & Line Orders
Cahoot will retain packaging data from previous multi-quantity or multi-line orders and use that same data for new orders to automatically create the cheapest shipping labels. Labels will only be auto-created if a previous order was created for the same quantity and SKU combination. In this article, we will go over the auto-label feature for multi-qty and multi-line item orders.
1. Find your Multi-Quantity or Multi-Line orders and go to the Sales Order Page by selecting the Order ID.
2. Click Create Shipping Label.
3. Enter the correct package information and select Create Shipping Label.
4. Select Yes if you want other identical orders in Cahoot to be auto-generated.
5. Cahoot will save this package information and automatically create shipping labels for future orders that have the same qty and SKU combination.