A common reason labels fail from auto-label generation is due to orders with multi-quantity or multi-line items. Now, with Cahoot's newly released feature, our system will retain packaging data from previous multi-quantity or multi-line orders and use that data to automatically create the cheapest labels. With Cahoot, you don't have to work manually for the same quantity and SKU combination orders every time.
For a video tutorial on the entire process, please watch this video:
Step by Step Guide
1. Find Multi-Quantity or Multi-Line orders and go to Order Details
2. Click Create Shipping Label
3. Enter package and shipping information to create shipping label
4. Confirm to use auto label generation feature for identical orders
5. Cahoot will save this information and automatically create shipping labels for future orders