To connect your Shopify account, start by installing the Cahoot app from the Shopify App Store, then submit your unique Shopify Store Name using the Shopify Integration Form:
The following instructions will demonstrate how to install the Cahoot App and start importing historical orders into your Cahoot account.
1. Install the free Cahoot App in the Shopify App Store.
2. Click the blue link to go to the Application Preferences page to finish the setup.
3. Select the Initial Order Date and click Save Preferences to start importing orders into your new Cahoot account.
4. Fill out the short Shopify Integration Form to submit your unique Shopify Store Name that looks like: example.myshopify.com
5. Lastly, please notify Cahoot Support when your form is submitted as we don't get automatic notification. You will then receive confirmation when the configuration is complete, and thus, when your Cahoot account is ready to start supporting orders from Shopify. Note that Cahoot will continue to import Amazon orders directly from Amazon if that channel is enabled in your Cahoot account.