Amazon allows you to download shipping performance reports. These Amazon SLA Reports can be imported into Cahoot so that you can easily track your performance metrics. In this article, we will go over the different Amazon SLA Reports and how Cahoot can help you track your metrics.
1. Navigate to Amazon Seller Central and download three performance reports.
Seller Fulfilled Prime Performance
Late Shipment Rate
2. Go to Reports > Other > Amazon Shipping SLA Report
3. Click Import Amz Performance CSVs
4. Upload your Amazon Performance Review
5. Repeat upload for all three reports you downloaded from Amazon
6. Go to Reports > Other > Amazon Shipping SLA Report again. You can review your Amazon Performance organized automatically by Cahoot.