Amazon SLA Reports
Amazon allows you to download shipping performance reports. These Amazon SLA Reports can be imported into Cahoot and automatically analyzed for discrepancies between actual delivery dates (by carrier scan) and the dates Amazon has recorded for orders. This report provides the list of orders that are incorrectly counting against your Amazon Account Health and for which exemptions should be requested from Amazon Support. In this article, we will go over the different Amazon SLA Reports and how Cahoot can help you track and repair your performance metrics.
1. Login to your Amazon Seller Central account and download the following three performance reports.
- Seller Fulfilled Prime Performance
- Late Shipment Rate
- On-Time Delivery
First, download the Seller Fulfilled Prime Performance Report for the last 7 days:
Next, download the Late Shipment Rate Report:
Thirdly, download the On-Time Delivery Report:
2. Now, login to your Cahoot Account and navigate to Reports > Other > Amazon Shipping SLA Report.
3. Click the Import Amz Performance CSVs button.
4. Select the Report Type from the drop down and import the CSV file for the corresponding report. Click Submit.
5. Repeat for all three Amazon reports.
6. Lastly, refresh the page and navigate back to Reports > Other > Amazon Shipping SLA Report. You should now see your Amazon Performance Reports organized automatically by Cahoot. You can use this grid in Cahoot to monitor and your Amazon performance metrics and repair them accordingly.