On-Demand Auto-Label Queue
When getting started with Cahoot, you can decide whether or not you want your account set to automatic label generation. If your account has this setting turned on, ALL of your shipping labels will be auto-created throughout the day. If you have this setting turned off, you can still have shipping labels automatically created by manually adding orders to the Auto-Label Queue. In this article, we will go over the different ways you can add orders to the Auto-Label Queue.
1. Go to Print and Ship My Orders.
2. Select the order(s) in question by using the checkbox(es). Then click Add to Auto-Label Queue in the Other Options dropdown. The orders will be added to the automatic label creation queue, which will auto-create your labels.
3. Orders with a Manual Review Tag cannot go to Auto-Label Queue directly.
4. Orders with a warning sign cannot go to Auto-Label Queue directly.
5. Before you can add these orders to the Auto-Label Queue, they must be fixed on their respective Sales Order pages.
6. After fixing the order you can add it to the Auto-Label Queue directly from the Sales Order page by selecting Add to Auto-Label Queue in the Create Shipping Label dropdown.