It is very important that Seller's review Cahoot's Code of Conduct. Everyone participating in the Warehouse Exchange Program must accept the terms of the Code of Conduct to ensure a safe and reliable program. As a participant in the Cahoot Network, there are also some required rules you should keep in mind, which when followed, will provide a better experience for the entire network.
The following requirements are established to maintain a service that is safe and fair for all Cahoot users. Violations of these rules of engagement may result in the loss of your Cahoot privileges and removal from the Cahoot Network.
- Adhere to all applicable laws and Cahoot policies.
- Maintain current account information including contact information, warehouse address, etc.
- Never misrepresent yourself or your intentions.
- Always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for all Cahoot participants.
- Notify Cahoot immediately if a Cahoot shipment cannot be fulfilled for any reason.
- All communication about Network orders, shipments, inbounds, receiving, removals, etc. must be made through Cahoot and not directly between Warehouse Exchange participants. Please direct all such inquiries accordingly.
- Always act fairly. Unfair behavior includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Late Payment. Payments are due and payable upon receipt of your invoice. Past due accounts may be suspended.
- Shipping late. Cahoot Orders must be shipped on time. Treat all Cahoot shipments as if they were your own and exclude orders that should not be fulfilled by the network by your assigned cutoff time. Last minute customer cancellations that are already assigned to the network for fulfillment must be handled as a return per Amazon policy.
- Poor shipping performance. Maintain shipping performance ratings that meet or exceed Cahoot expectations. Correcting missed shipping commitments must take top priority as a condition of participation in the Network.
- Using the wrong labels. Use Cahoot Shipping Labels for all SKUs in the Network.
- Using 3rd Parties. Cahoot Orders must only be fulfilled by approved Partner locations (nodes).
- Shipping counterfeits. Ship ONLY authentic products. Zero tolerance.
- Using branded packaging. Cahoot shipments must not include branded materials (boxes, tapes, packing slips, marketing inserts).
- Using poor packaging. Use approved packaging materials as assigned by Cahoot, prepared for orders to be delivered safely.
- Stockouts. Ensure inventory is accurate at all times. Do not contribute orders to the Network that are not available for immediate fulfillment in your own warehouses.
- Inaccurate inventory count. Warehouse Exchange participants should document and certify the accuracy of inventory quantities shipped and received.
- Incorrectly mapped SKUs. Ensure all Warehouse Exchange SKUs are accurately mapped to the Cahoot Master Product Catalog and have completed Package Data.
- Privacy violations. Do not store customer information received from Cahoot in any format and do not contact a Warehouse Exchange customer for any reason.
- Harmful actions. Actions that intentionally damage another merchants' Cahoot or Amazon Performance Ratings will not be tolerated.
Last updated: 8/04/2020