UPS and FedEx often offer guaranteed service on delivery date and time. However, what if your shipment does not arrive on a guaranteed date or time? You should request a refund! This article will show you how to find shipments that carriers missed SLA, and how to file a claim for refund.
Step by Step Guide
1. Navigate to Reports > Exceptions Report, or click on a hyperlink from the Shipment Insights section of the Dashboard.
2. Select the Carrier Missed SLA filter.
3. Remove USPS from the list by adding the Label Carrier column to the grid and Filter out USPS:
4. Set your browser window to 100% "Zoom", which will enable the resizing of column widths so the full Tracking Number will be visible in the column.
6. Decide what to do with all that free refund money :)