The Cahoot Amazon Buy Shipping Integration is the most robust in the industry and there are several advantages, which include:
- Best/Cheapest shipping labels every time
- Not limited to only Seller Fulfilled Prime orders
- A-to-Z Claims protection for non-SFP orders
- Shipment Exception Tracking & Email Notifications
Best shipping labels every time. No other system intelligently rate shops Buy Shipping services automatically and they also do not alert you to savings when purchasing labels direct from carrier (outside Amazon Buy Shipping).
What does that mean!?!
Amazon Buy Shipping sometimes limits your ability to create the least expensive shipping label by hiding certain services from view, even if it will be delivered on time. For example, Sellers cannot use First Class Package Service for expedited orders, and Priority Mail options are not available if the expected delivery date is the last date in the Deliver By date range. Cahoot identifies these orders and gives you the option to create them outside of Amazon Buy Shipping. So for non-Prime orders, you can save dollars on each of these orders. And you do not have to spend a single minute confirming you’re using the least expensive label for all of your orders.
No limits. Other systems limit the use of Amazon Buy Shipping Services for non-Prime orders. Cahoot lets you use Buy Shipping Services for all of your Amazon orders. So you can enjoy maximum A-to-Z Claims protection on as many orders as you wish!
Shipment Exception Tracking & Alerts. This post-purchase and reputation management feature works with both Buy Shipping AND native carrier-generated shipping labels.
Step by Step Guide
1. Go to your Account Settings.
2. Click the Supported Carrier Services tab and find the Amazon Buy Shipping Settings towards the bottom of the page.
3. Select the option you prefer and click Save.