There are several reasons why Cahoot may be unable to automatically create a shipping label. When this happens, orders will be shown in the Failed Labels section on your Cahoot dashboard. This simply means that the auto-label feature failed, not that the label is bad.
The first step to handling "failed" Cahoot Shipping Labels is to understand the reasons for failure and what they each mean:
The second step to handling failed Cahoot Shipping Labels is to create them manually in Cahoot. Here's how:
1. In the Cahoot Dashboard under the Failed Labels section we list the orders that have Failed auto-label creation by error type. Click the number in the Today column to review each order that Failed for each error type.
2. On the Failed Labels Report, click Create Label in the Action column to manually create these labels.
3. This will open the Create Label screen. From here, you can review each order, either correct the error or review and approve the error, and create the shipping labels one at a time.
4. Select the Create Label & Go To Next button to quickly move to the next order with the same reason for failure.
5. Select an Error Reason to filter your orders by the different reasons for failure.