1. Navigate to Account Settings.
2. Select Account and then API Settings from the sidebar on the left.
3. Click the Generate New API Keys button.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT GENERATE NEW API KEYS if you already have API Keys. Please just submit your existing API Keys. ShipStation only provides one set of Keys at a time for all of your applications.
4. Copy the API Key and Secret, into the Text file attached to this article. Add the email address you used to create your Cahoot Account.
5. Find your Store ID by going to Settings > Selling Channels > Store Setup > Select your Amazon Store > Click Edit. The Store ID can be found at the end of the URL in your address bar while in the store's settings window. Add it to the Text file attached to this article.
6. Save the Text file with the 3 API credentials and upload it to our secure server here:
7. Lastly, please ensure that your Amazon store is active and configured to update automatically. On the same page in Store Setup:
- Confirm 'Is Active?' = Checked.
- Confirm 'Allow this store to auto-update periodically?' = Checked