If you mainly use Shipstation to manage your orders, you can connect Shipstation to Cahoot to import orders. If you do not see the shipping software you want to connect to Cahoot, please contact to Cahoot Customer Support Team(email@example.com) for further help.
For a video tutorial on the entire process, please watch this video:
Step by Step Guide
1. Navigate to Account Settings.
2. Select Account and then API Settings from the sidebar on the left.
3. Click the Generate New API Keys button.
4. Copy the API Key and Secret, into the Text file attached to this article. Add the email address you used to create your Cahoot Account.
5. Find your Store ID by going to Settings > Selling Channels > Store Setup > Select your Amazon Store > Click Edit. The Store ID can be found at the end of the URL in your address bar while in the store's settings window. Add it to the Text file attached to this article.
6. Save the Text file with the 3 API credentials and upload it to our secure server here:
7. Lastly, please ensure that your Amazon store is active and configured to update automatically. On the same page in Store Setup:
- Confirm 'Is Active?' = Checked.
- Confirm 'Allow this store to auto-update periodically?' = Checked