Cahoot's integration with ShipStation allows you to handle all of your ShipStation orders through Cahoot, or manage your orders across both systems if you are using both to ship your orders. After following the steps below, Cahoot will start importing your ShipStation orders.
To connect your ShipStation account, please submit the following 3 required credentials:
- API Key
- API Secret
- Store ID
If you don't have your credentials readily available, the following instructions will help you capture them.
1. Login to your ShipStation account and navigate to Account Settings.
2. Select Account > API Settings from the side bar on the left.
3. Click Generate New API Keys.
4. Copy the API Key and Secret into a Text File or Word Document.
5. Find your Store ID by going to Settings > Selling Channels > Store Setup > Select your Amazon Store > Click Edit. The Store ID can be found at the end of the URL in the address bar while in the store's settings window. Add this Store ID to the Text file along with the API Keys already captured.
6. Save and upload the Text File to our secure server here:
7. Lastly, please ensure that your Amazon store is active and configured to update automatically. This can be found on the same Store Setup page from Step 5:
- Confirm 'Is Active?' = Checked.
- Confirm 'Allow this store to auto-update periodically?' = Checked.