A Pick List is a document containing the list of SKUs and the quantities of each SKU that are needed to fulfill a specific list of Orders. These are formatted to make picking the items easy and convenient. This article covers how to create and print a Cahoot Pick List.
1. Navigate to the Print and Ship My Orders page by clicking Print and Ship My Orders in the top navigation or the Label Ready Number in the Orders Summary section on the Cahoot Dashboard.
2. Click the Shipping Label Ready number link in the top right and then select Print Pick List (8.5 x 11) or Print Pick List Detailed (8.5 x 11) under the Print button drop down.
3. Next, click the Print button on the Pick List popup to send it to your 8.5 x 11 printer.
4. The regular Pick List displays the Total Qty of each SKU and the respective Shipping Supplies that need to be Picked in order to fulfill the orders associated with the Pick List.
5. The Pick List Detailed will also contain the Total Qty of each SKU and Shipping Supplies plus it includes a detailed breakdown of each Order ID.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: When selecting Print Pick List, it moves all the orders to a Label Batch and removes them from the Print and Ship My Orders page. While they're no longer visible on the Print and Ship My Orders page, the Pending to Print section in the upper right corner tells you whether you're done processing shipments for now or if you still have Orders that need to be shipped today. Learn more about Label Batches.