The exact steps to setup your printer will vary depending on the printer's make and model. This article provides details for Zebra printers, the most common thermal label printer brand. You will be introduced the entire process from driver download to printing test labels.
Step by Step Guide
Here are the steps to configure a thermal printer to bulk print from browsers:
1. Download and install zebra-browser-print-setup.
2. Windows open the browser print service (system tray > right-click > settings). Mac (top status menu > right-click > settings)
3. Change > Add device
Add your printer
4. Leave settings popup open; open browser
5. Confirm and add local host (if needed)
Log in to your account
7. Merchant name in top right > Settings > Print test labels
8. Confirm and add app.moet.io
9. Refresh browser tab (if needed)
10. Print thermal label