First, you'll have to export the data:
1. Click Reports at the top of the page.
2. Select the stores that contain Amazon US shipment history.
3. Set the report date range to the last 12 months.
4. Click the Shipping Reports button and select Complete Shipping Report.
5. In the new tab that opens, click the Show/Hide Columns button in the upper right hand corner and Select All fields (there is a Select All button at the bottom of the list).
6. Click Export > Now.
7. NOTE: The user will get an email when the report is ready to download. However, it can be downloaded from the ShippingEasy Download Exports page that you are sent to automatically after requesting the export. If you are not sent to the Download Exports page, or need to come back later to view the report, simply hover over the Reports tab at the to of the page and click Exports.
8. Download the file and send it to Cahoot Support for import into your Cahoot account.