Cahoot offers several ways to view, search, and sort your orders for easy order management. Use the Orders menu in the top navigation to find an order by current status, or search through All Orders using a number of different search and filter options. You can customize column visibility and organize their display by your preference throughout the application, and use all the available filters to create lists of orders, export custom reports, and more. See the steps below to learn how to use order grids and filters to find and manage your orders.
Step by Step Guide
1. Go to Orders > All Orders.
2. Click and hold on the column header you want to move and simply drag it left or right to move the columns to your preferred location. Short-click the column header label once to sort the grid by that parameter.
3. Click the three dots next to a column title to sort the grid results ascending or descending by that column, to add additional (hidden) columns to the grid, or to filter the grid to further analyze your data.
4. Default filters are available in the top sections of each report.
5. From each grid in Cahoot you have the ability to export to CSV by clicking the small Excel icon in the bottom right of each report.
6. On the Print and Ship My Orders page, the default sorting when displaying orders is by Seller Fulfilled Prime Flag (SFP), then by SKU. The SFP primary sort cannot be changed, but you can change the SKU default sort on the Packing Slip tab in your Cahoot Settings, or by simply adding a new filter or sort option to this page.
7. Lastly, on the Print and Ship My Orders > Partner Shipments tab, the default sorting for the Partner Shipments grid is Cahoot Ship By Date, oldest to newest. Again, you can always create additional filters or sort options to quickly identify the orders you want to see and hide the ones you don't.