Cahoot Technical Support requires a limited user to be added to Amazon Seller Central for account configuration, testing, and troubleshooting, and to minimize any possible issues after launch. After launch, it allows us to monitor orders and fulfillments, and easily investigate/fix any issues identified.
1. Login to your Amazon account and navigate to Settings > User Permissions.
2. Add a New Amazon User named "Cahoot" with the email address email@example.com, then click Send Invitation.
3. Cahoot Support will be sent an invitation that we will accept.
4. When you receive confirmation of our acceptance, navigate back to Settings > User Permissions and select Manage Permissions next to the newly created "Cahoot" user.
5. Add View & Edit radio buttons next to each category (as shown below) and click Continue.
6. You're done!