Cahoot Technical Support requires a limited user to be added to Amazon Seller Central for account configuration, testing, and troubleshooting and to minimize any possible issues after launch. After launch, it allows us to monitor orders and fulfillments, and easily investigate/fix any issues identified.
1. Log in to your Amazon account and navigate to Settings > User Permissions.
2. Add a New Seller Central User named Cahoot with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, then click Send Invitation.
3. Cahoot Support will be sent an invitation that we will accept.
4. When you receive confirmation of our acceptance, navigate back to Settings > User Permissions and select Manage Permissions next to the newly created Cahoot user.
5. Add View & Edit radio buttons next to each category (as shown below) and click Continue.
6. You're done!