As a Shipper, printing shipping labels in Cahoot is a simple process. All shipping labels are automatically created by Cahoot for you. All you have to do is print them and ship on time. Please keep in mind that accurate fulfillment is also a significant success factor for you as a shipping partner.
1. Find the Order Summary section on your Cahoot Dashboard. This will show all of your orders in the following statuses:
|Label Ready||Orders that must be shipped today|
|Processing||Orders that are in the auto-label queue|
|Shipped||Labels that were printed today|
2. Click the number under Label Ready.
3. You can also select Print and Ship My Orders at the top of the page.
4. Click View Packaging Slip & Shipping Labels under the Print drop down to print all labels for your partner's orders.
5. Click Print to send all your shipping labels (and packing slips if configured as such) to your printer.
Printing One Label at a Time
1. Click the Order ID that you want to print.
2. One the Sales Order page click Print Packing Slip & Shipping Label under the Print Packing Slip drop down.