In order to connect your Amazon store, please authorize the Cahoot app in Seller Central Appstore and submit your Amazon API Credentials in our secure form. Cahoot Support will confirm when the configuration is complete:
The following 3 pieces of information are required in the form:
- Warehouse Address
- Amazon Seller ID
- Amazon MWS Auth Token
If you don't have your credentials available already, the following instructions will help you capture them.
Step by Step Guide
Authorize Cahoot App
1. Login to your Seller Central Account and go to Apps & Services > Discover Apps.
2. In the Marketplace Appstore search for Cahoot.
3. Click the Cahoot app icon.
4. This will bring you to the Cahoot App page. Select Authorize Now located on the right of this page.
Amazon Seller ID and Amazon MWS Auth Token
5. The Developer's Name and Developer ID are pre-populated with the info below. Select Next.
a. Name = Cahoot
b. ID = 6030-4107-4394
6. Agree to the Terms and click Next.
7. Copy the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token into the Cahoot Amazon Integration Form.
8. Lastly, please notify Cahoot Support when your form is submitted as we don't get automatic notification. You will then receive confirmation when the configuration is complete, and thus, when your Cahoot account is ready to start supporting orders from Amazon.