Cahoot automatically calculates any discrepancies between the expected label cost and the actual invoice cost that was sent to Cahoot from your carrier accounts. You can find this report in the Label Cost to Invoice Mismatch section under Shipment Insights. In order to best use this report, you must provide us with your FedEx invoice, which we will discuss in this article.
1. Login to FedEx Online Billing.
2. Hover over the Search/Download tab and select New Search or Download.
3. Select Invoices for the corresponding Account(s) over the Date Range of interest with Status = All. Then click Download data.
4. Next, additional fields will be displayed. Name the download file, Select FedEx Standard Template and CSV, then click Create Download.
5. Click on the appropriate file name in the Name of download file column to download the CSV to your local computer. If the file name is unclickable (in grey), click the Refresh button until the file name becomes clickable.
6. Upload the file(s) to Cahoot's secure server below.
7. Please notify the Cahoot Support Team @ firstname.lastname@example.org after the upload is complete.