Cahoot will provide an introduction to this article as soon as possible. It will help you understand the high-level context including who needs this help in what kinds of situations. Equipped with a better understanding of the topic, you can easily find the knowledge that you need with Video Walkthrough and Step by Step Guide below. Since customer satisfaction is always our top priority, we are trying our best to provide best-in-class support to our customers. Please contact to Cahoot Customer Support Team(email@example.com) anytime if you need any further help.
Step by Step Guide
1. Login to FedEx Online Billing.
2. Hover over Search/Download and select New Search or Download.
3. Select Invoices for the corresponding Account(s) over the Date Range of interest with Status = All. Click Download data.
4. Additional fields will be displayed. Name the download file, Select FedEx Standard Template and CSV, and click Create Download.
5. Click on the appropriate file name in the Name of download file column to download it to your local computer. If the file name is unclickable (in grey), click Refresh until the file name is in purple.
6. Upload the file to Cahoot's secure server below.
7. Please notify your upload to the Cahoot Success Team. firstname.lastname@example.org