Cahoot automatically calculates discrepancies between expected label cost and actual invoice once you upload your invoice from your carrier website. You can find this report in the Label Cost to Invoice Mismatch section in your Shipment Insights. This report will help you to find errors in your product or package data in Cahoot. In this article, we will show you how to download a FedEx invoice.
Step by Step Guide
1. Login to FedEx Online Billing.
2. Hover over Search/Download and select New Search or Download.
3. Select Invoices for the corresponding Account(s) over the Date Range of interest with Status = All. Click Download data.
4. Additional fields will be displayed. Name the download file, Select FedEx Standard Template and CSV, and click Create Download.
5. Click on the appropriate file name in the Name of download file column to download it to your local computer. If the file name is unclickable (in grey), click Refresh until the file name is in purple.
6. Upload the file to Cahoot's secure server below.
7. Please notify your upload to the Cahoot Success Team. firstname.lastname@example.org