Cahoot will provide an introduction to this article as soon as possible. It will help you understand the high-level context including who needs this help in what kinds of situations. Equipped with a better understanding of the topic, you can easily find the knowledge that you need with Video Walkthrough and Step by Step Guide below. Since customer satisfaction is always our top priority, we are trying our best to provide best-in-class support to our customers. Please contact to Cahoot Customer Support Team(firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime if you need any further help.
Step by Step Guide
1. Login to www.apps.ups.com/ebilling.
2. Select UPS Package.
3. Click Invoice >> Archive History.
4. Set the Date Range, Select Document Type as UPS Billing Data (.csv), Select the appropriate Account Number, and Click Search.
5. If the data archive is broken into multiple pages, you will have to download from each page. To download in batches from each page, select the check box next to Date and click View/Download.
6. Upload the zipped file(s) that were downloaded to your local computer to Cahoot's secure server below. Don't forget to first repeat Step 5 for all appropriate pages.
7. Please notify your upload to the Cahoot Success Team. email@example.com