Cahoot automatically calculates any discrepancies between the expected label cost and the actual invoice cost that was sent to Cahoot from your carrier's website. You can find this report in the Label Cost to Invoice Mismatch section under Shipment Insights. In order to best use this report, you must provide us with your carrier invoices. In this article, we will go over the steps for downloading UPS invoices.
1. Login to www.apps.ups.com/ebilling.
2. Select UPS Package.
3. Click Invoice > Archive History.
4. Set the Date Range for the last 6 months, Select UPS Billing Data (.csv) as the Document Type, and select the appropriate Account Number, then click Search.
5. If the data archive is broken into multiple pages, you will have to download the invoice from each page. To download in batches from each page, select all check boxes and click View/Download.
6. Upload the zipped file(s) that were downloaded to your local computer to Cahoot's secure server below. Don't forget to first repeat Step 5 for all appropriate pages.
7. Please notify your upload to the Cahoot Support Team. firstname.lastname@example.org