1. Login to your FedEx Account and click Create a Shipment.
2. Click the Administration.
3. Create a new user by clicking Create new next to the Users category.
4. Fill out the User Information as shown in the example below, check the Invite user box, Select the Administrator role, Add the Account(s) that are used for FedEx Ground and Express shipping for small parcels, and click Save.
5. The new user will get an email with a link to accept the invitation and to fill out the rest of the required new user information (User ID, Password, and Contact information only).