Cahoot will provide an introduction to this article as soon as possible. It will help you understand the high-level context including who needs this help in what kinds of situations. Equipped with a better understanding of the topic, you can easily find the knowledge that you need with Video Walkthrough and Step by Step Guide below. Since customer satisfaction is always our top priority, we are trying our best to provide best-in-class support to our customers. Please contact to Cahoot Customer Support Team(email@example.com) anytime if you need any further help.
Step by Step Guide
Please note: If you're already registered to use Amazon Marketplace Web Services, please see How to Connect Cahoot to Amazon Seller Central.
1. Navigate to Settings > User Permissions.
2. Click Visit Developer Credentials in the Amazon MWS Developer Access Keys section at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter the email address of the account owner and click Verify Email.
4. Enter the code sent to the account owner’s email address and click Continue.
5. Enter your Business Contact Information and click Sign Up.
6. Save a copy of your Developer ID, AWS Access Key ID and Secret Key in a safe location.
7. Navigate to Settings > User Permissions.
8. Select Visit Manage Your Apps in the Third party developer and apps section at the bottom of the page.
9. Select Authorize new developer on the Manage your apps page.
10. Enter Developer's Name and Developer ID as follows and click Next.
a. Developer Name = Cahoot
b. Developer ID = 6030-4107-4394
11. Agree to the Terms and click Next.
12. Copy the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token into our secure form and then click Submit.
Note: The token can be regenerated if it is lost by simply re-entering the Cahoot Developer ID.