Before you connect your Amazon account with Cahoot, you must register as a developer to use the Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS). After completing the registration, you will be given an MWS Auth Token, which will be used for integrating Cahoot with Amazon Buy Shipping. Please follow the steps below.
Note: If you're already registered to use Amazon Marketplace Web Services, please visit How to Connect Cahoot to Amazon Seller Central.
1. Navigate to Settings > User Permissions.
2. Click Visit Developer Credentials in the Amazon MWS Developer Access Keys section at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter the Email Address of the Account Owner and click Verify Email.
4. Enter the code sent to the account owner’s email address and click Continue.
5. Enter your Business Contact Information and click Sign Up.
6. Save these credentials (Developer ID, AWS Access Key ID and Secret Key) in a safe location.
7. Then, navigate to Settings > User Permissions.
8. Click Visit Manage Your Apps under the Third party developer and apps section at the bottom of the page.
9. Click Authorize new developer on the Manage your apps page.
10. Enter the Developer's Name and Developer ID as follows and click Next.
a. Developer Name = Cahoot
b. Developer ID = 6030-4107-4394
11. Agree to the Terms and click Next.
12. Copy the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token, then paste into our Secure Form and then click Submit.
Note: This token can be regenerated if it is lost by simply re-entering the Cahoot Developer ID.